How cute are these little hash brown nests!! Topped with an egg…. it’s perfect for Easter brunch. All that cuteness… and it’s only 2 ingredients!
- 3 large potatoes (I used red, but you can use any kind)
- 12 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray (be very generous with the spray).
- Grate the potatoes. Squeeze all the water out, using a cheese cloth (sometimes I use a strong paper towel #don’tjudgeme). Salt and pepper the potato, toss well.
- Put about 3 tbsp of the grated potato in each muffin hole. Press down on the sides, making a well in the middle.
- Bake the potato in the oven for about 15 minutes, until it’s light brown. Take the pan out and let it cool.
- Once cool, crack an egg in each cup. Season with salt and pepper and bake for about 15 minutes, until eggs are set.