This is a no fuss no muss recipe, perfect for that big Memorial day weekend party you’re about to host. 3 ingredients, no frying involved, it’s a no brainer!
- 10-12 wings, cut into wingettes and drummettes.
- 1/2 cup sriracha
- 1/4 cup melted butter (you can substitute for oil for a healthier version)
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss all the ingredients together with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange them, skin side down, on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the bottom sides brown. Turn over and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with blue cheese or ranch.
**Note: You can marinate these wings and keep it in the fridge for a couple days. Just make sure to bring them to room temperature before baking. Don’t panic if the butter curdles when it’s cold, once you bring it to room temperature it’ll mix in just fine.