Anyone that knows Indian food, knows about Mango Lassi. This yogurt based drink/smoothie is one of the most popular menu items in the West. But little does anyone know that it’s one of the easiest thing to make.
I love this for breakfast or a afternoon treat on a hot summer day. It’s healthy and is really good for the immune system. I usually use store bought Mango Pulp just because I like to know exactly how my lassi will turnout, but you can always use fresh mango. Just replace the pulp amount with cubed or sliced mango.
- 2 cups mango pulp
- 3/4 cup of plain greek yogurt (you can definitely use regular yogurt)
- 2 tbsp of sugar (more or less depending on your preference of sweetness)
- 2 1/4 cups of milk (more or less per your preference of consistency)
- Few pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Throw everything but the pomegranate seeds in a blender and process until everything is well mixed.
- Pour on some ice and garnish with pomegranate seeds.