If there’s one thing you make this Thanksgiving, it should be these sweet potatoes with a drizzle of dijon and maple. It’s super quick, easy and absolutely delightful.
Also, try this Herb Roasted Potatoes for a quick and easy side dish.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch disks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees
- Toss the sweet potatoes, oil, salt and pepper well.
- Line them on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, flip them over then bake for another 12 minutes, until slightly golden on the edges.
- Mix the dijon and maple syrup and drizzle over the sweet potatoes, while still hot.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve 🙂