Every year on Thanksgiving night, I go to bed saying “I don’t even want to THINK about food for a really long time….!”. And every year the morning after Thanksgiving I wake up thinking “..mmmmm…. leftovers!”.
I love making brunch with Thanksgiving leftovers, as you CAN NOT go wrong with the recipe. I pretty much open up all the tupperware and pick which dish I liked the most the night before. From there, it’s just heating it up in different ways.
This dish is no different. I just piled on leftovers, topped it with a egg on top, threw it in the oven and…… BOOM! Yep, it’s that easy.
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup of stuffing
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 530 degrees (the highest temperature for your oven).
- In a mini pie pan (can be glass or tin), spoon the mashed potatoes in, making a well in the middle.
- Scatter the stuffing around the mashed potatoes.
- Crack an egg in the well in mashed potatoes.
- Bake on the top rack in the oven for 7-10 minutes, until egg is cooked to your preference.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- You can top it with cranberry sauce or some leftover gravy.