I’m not gonna lie, I’ve had this in place of a real meal :/ #dontjudgeme. I figure, this gives me my daily serving of greens and protein… so why not? 😉
This is a killer menu item for a party. And with football season around the corner this should be everyone’s go to. Trust me you’ll never miss a frail corn chip again!
- 1 bag of your favorite frozen fries (I like waffle fries, so I can load em up with tons of guac 😉 )
- 2 avocados
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 big lime, juiced
- 1 tsp of minced jalapeno
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake the fries per the package instructions.
- Take the garlic, tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeño and give it all a good chop toether. Add the lime juice, salt and pepper and give it a really good mix.
- Add the avocado and mix well.
- Serve with hot fries.