Get cuffed this season…. here’s how:
- Go on your first date, rocking your most “casual” look.
- Go on the second/third date, make him laugh and get invited to game night at his friend’s.
- Show up with a container full of these piggies…….
- Enjoy cuffing season.
You’re welcome 🙂
This is by far my favorite thing to make. It’s super easy and always a great success at parties. I’ve made these with all kinds of sausages, hot italian, chorizo, turkey, and they ALL came out great, as long as they are good quality meats. Good quality mustard is also pretty important in this recipe.
- 1 10 x 15 inch sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6-8 pieces of good quality sausage, any kind you favor (pork and fennel works best)
- 6 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the puff pastry lengthwise into 3 pieces.
- Take one piece and brush it with 2 tbsp of mustard and place 2 sausages in the middle (use more if you need, to fill whole length).
- Roll tightly and seal the edges with a fork. Repeat with the remaining 2 puff pastry pieces.
- Whisk egg to make egg wash. Brush the rolls with the egg wash.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes. This completely depends on the size of your sausages, bake until pastry is golden brown and sausage is cooked through.
- Serve warm.
**Note: These can be made ahead of time to completion. Just heat it up in the oven, at 375 degrees, for 5 minutes to get it toasted and warm.